PUBLISHED ACADEMIC ARTICLES
- Jungwon Yoon (2022). Building Facade Prototyping by Fused Granular Fabrication (FGF) - Introduction and Analysis of Experiments in Design-Build Praxis, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 38(12), 171-182.
- Jungwon Yoon (2020). Case Studies on the Design-Build Educational Programs for Material-oriented Digital Fabrications - Focusing on Clay and Ceramic -, Journal of KICA, vol.72, 225-236.
- Jungwon Yoon(2020). Current Pedagogy and Teaching Methods of Architectural Materials in Professional Architectural Degree Programs -Comparative Analysis of Courses in Korea and USA-, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 36(8), 29-40, http://doi.org/10.5659/JAIK.2020.36.8.29
- Jungwon Yoon, Sanghyun Bae (2020). Performance Evaluation and Design of Thermo-Responsive SMP Shading Prototypes, Sustainability, 12(11), 4391, http://doi.org/10.3390/su12114391
- Jungwon Yoon (2020). Design-to-fabrication with thermo-responsive shape memory polymer applications for building skins, Architectural Science Review, DOI: 10.1080/00038628.2020.1742644
- Jihye Lee, Jungwon Yoon (2019). Study on Sustainable Revitalization and Strategy of Public Housing - Focus on the Heritage Revitalizing of Hong Kong, Journal of KICA, Vol.67
- Jungwon Yoon, Jihye Lee (2019). Adaptive Reuse of Apartments as Heritage Assets in the Seoul Station Urban Regeneration Area, Sustainability (11)
- Jungwon Yoon (2019). SMP Prototype Design and Fabrication for Thermo-responsive Facade Elements, Journal of Facade Design and Engineering, Vol.7, No.1, 41-61.
- Jungwon Yoon (2018). Sustainability Assessment of Smart Materials in Buildings, Materials Science Forum, Vol.940, pp.133-140.
- Jungwon Yoon (2017). A Study on the Tectonic Meanings of Integrated Design of Ceilings with Chilled Beams, Journal of KICA, Vol.58
- Jungwon Yoon (2017). A Study on the Use of Materials with Recycled Contents in Korean Architectural Design, Journal of KICA, Vol.58
- Jiyoung Park, Jungwon Yoon and Kwang-Hyun Kim (2017). Critical Review of the Material Criteria of Building Sustainability Assessment Tools, Sustainability, 9(186)
- Hyundai Kim, Jiyoung Park, Jungwon Yoon (2016). A Study on the Design Values in Architectural Material Advertisements – with a Focus on the Architecture Magazine ‘Architect’ Published by the Korea Institute of Registered Architects, Design Convergence Study, 2016(4)
- Jungwon Yoon and Jiyoung Park (2015). Comparative Analysis of Material Criteria in Neighborhood Sustainability Assessment Tools and Urban Design Guidelines: Cases of the UK, the US, Japan, and Korea, Sustainability, 7(11)
- Jungwon Yoon (2014). A Case Study on the U.S. GSA(General Services Administration) Design Excellence Program Focusing its Features and Developments, Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea, 2014 (10)
- Jungwon Yoon (2013). A Study on Architectural Bodies in Architecture-Ballet works and their applications - Exemplifying Oskar Schlemmer's and Frederic Flamand's Ballet Works, Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea, 2013 (10)
CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS WITH PROCEEDINGS
- Jungwon Yoon , Seok-won Choi, Thermo-shading: Digital Design and Additive Manufacturing of SMP Prototypes, Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Computer-Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia (CAADRIA 2020), Re:Anthropocene Design in the Age of Humans, Vol.1, Bangkok (Thailand), 2020
- Jungwon Yoon, Additive Manufacturing of SMP for Deployable Structures, ICETAD 2019, Toronto (Canada), 2019
- Jungwon Yoon, Design-driven Research and Development of Components at the Convergence of Architecture and New Technologies, Korean Congress on Computational Mechanics 2019, Seoul (South Korea), 2019
- Jungwon Yoon, SMP Prototype Design and Fabrication for Thermo-responsive Facade Elements, Powerskin 2019 Conference, Munich (Germany), 2019
- Jungwon Yoon, Climate-adaptive Facade Design with Smart Materials: Evaluation and Strategies of Thermo-responsive Smart Material Applications for Building Skins in Seoul, PLEA 2018, Hong Kong, 2018
- Sang-hyun Bae, Seok-won Choi and Jungwon Yoon, A Study of the Influence of 3D Printing Infill Densities on SMP Shape Recovery Behaviors, 2018 AIK Fall Conference, Pyongchang (South Korea), 2018
- Jungwon Yoon, Sustainability Assessment of Smart Materials in Buildings, 3rd International Conference on Material Engineering and Smart Materials, Okinawa (Japan), 2018
- Jungwon Yoon and Jiyoung Park, Comparative Analysis of Material Criteria in Green Certification Rating Systems and Urban Design Guidelines, 8th Conference of the International Forum on Urbanism, Incheon (South Korea), 2015 (Best Paper Award)
- Seungbum Kim and Jungwon Yoon, “Categorization of Parcels Without Road Frontage in Seoul and Development Possibilities for Sustainable Urban Transformation”, 8th Conference of the International Forum on Urbanism, Incheon (South Korea), 2015
CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS BY STUDENTS
- Seong-hun Yoon, Jung-won Yoon, Sang-hyun Ahn and Yoen-jung Bae, Study on Ceiling Prototypes Manufactured by FGF(Fused Granular Fabrication), 2022 AIK Fall Conference Jeju (South Korea), 2022 (Best Paper Presentation Award)
- You-sub Bang, Sang-hyun Ahn, Chang-seok Lee and Jungwon Yoon, Research on block prototyping by using FGF, 2022 AIK Spring Conference Yeosu (South Korea), 2022 (Best Paper Presentation Award)
- You-sub Bang, Chang-seok Lee and Jungwon Yoon, A Study on Architectural Prototyping with Recycled Oyster Shell Powder by 3D Printing, 2021 AIK Fall Conference Yeosu (South Korea), 2021 (Best Paper Presentation Award)
- Sehoon Kim, Jungwon Yoon, New City Development Model – Vietnam and Cambodia Urban Design Studio, Space & Time, 2014